December 14, 2006

Best Music 2004 - Tiffany Hope

I'm not good at following directions so I've added a few categories of my own.

BEST CDs
Loretta Lynn - "Van Lear Rose". Stunning, Stunning, Stunning! PJ Harvey "uh huh her" Sorry, I'm obsessed with her.

WORST CD
The Mars Volta - "Deloused in the Comatorium". What a miserable piece of crap. I shoulda known from the stack of used copies at Amoeba -- always a bad sign.

BEST SINGLE
Louis Xiv "Finding Out true Love is Blind" This is the best tune I've heard in like, 4 years. Think The Fall times The Jazz Butcher minus The Buzzcocks. I wanted to jump up and down and scream it out loud! I don't know where to get it yet but when I find out, it's mine!

FINALLY REPLACED WORN VINYL COPY
Husker Du - Zen Arcade. Just as good as it was back in the day! Only now, without scratches!

Cant wait for everyone else's recommendations!

No comments: