December 12, 2006

Welcome

Hello all,

I can't believe I've got a blog. I swore I would never have one, but we all change, don't we?

The main goal of this blog is to publish all the music "best of" lists that I organized over the years. I may post my favorite music throughout the year as well...we'll see.

The way the yearly list works is the following:

Send me an email with your list of the best music you've LISTENED to this year (not necessarily published this year.) It can be your top 10, 20, or even just a couple. Most people send their favorite albums, but some of the iTunes generation submitted songs...which is great as well. The goal is to let other people find new music that they might otherwise have missed. This isn't a contest, it is about fun and sharing.

In previous years the lists have been passed around via email and then a massive email with everyone's lists was sent out. This year, I will put together all of the lists received into blog entries here (and perhaps an email as well.)

I also welcome people to submit their kid's music lists as well. Please include the child's age as well.

I'm excited to see what music I've missed this year!

Take care,
Rob

No comments: